Not quite 30 days and here is where I am so…sew far…
What I have learned thus far:
- Sewing with linen is not as difficult as I expected.
- Sewing with linen is not as “fine” as sewing with cotton.
- I have NEVER sewn on a background piece of this size and it is intimidating, a challenge to manipulate and causes my hand to cramp or feel uncomfortable, but I am willing to work through it. I like the look and feel of the project on linen.
- I have asked friends to share tone on tone solids that are not batiks and appreciate what they have shared. ❤
- I don’t “sit” well. I am usually on the move, and when I do sit I am ready to drop or not at a place where I can stitch. Finding time to sew is not easy…and we do not have children nor television. Just saying’!
Thanks for dropping by and keeping an eye on me an my hand appliqué progress!
Hugs and Stitches, Pam